15 February 2021
For Owello B.V., your privacy is a top priority. For that reason, we comply with the relevant laws and regulations concerning privacy, including the General Data Protection Regulation (henceforth: GDPR). This means that we:
- Clearly define our purposes before we process your personal data, through this Privacy Statement;
- Store as little personal data as possible and only data that is necessary for our purposes;
- Explicitly request consent concerning the processing of your personal data, should consent be required;
- Take the necessary security measures to protect your personal data. We also impose these obligations on parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- Respect your rights, including the right to access, correct or delete your personal data processed with us.
Your data is safe with us, and we will always use it properly. This Privacy Statement explains everything we do with the information we learn about you from the Yellenge website.
If you have any questions or want to know exactly which personal information we track, please contact Owello B.V.
You can ask us questions and submit requests through our contact form. For this purpose, we use your:
- name and address details
- telephone number
- email address
- Information relating to a future event
We need this information due to the contract we enter into with you. We store this information until we are sure you are satisfied with our response and for six months after that. This gives us easy access to the information in the event of any follow-up questions. It also allows us to improve the services provided by our Customer Service department.
Provision of data to other companies and institutions
With the exception of the parties required to provide the services specified above, we do not under any circumstances provide your personal data to other companies or institutions, unless we are required to do so by law, e.g. if the police demand it in the event of suspected criminal action.
We store statistics concerning the use of our website. However, this data is always anonymised.
Personal data protection is one of our top priorities. We take the following measures to protect your privacy:
- Physical measures such as locks and safes to protect the systems where personal data is stored;
- Secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer, SSL) that protect all information between you and our website when you enter personal data.
- ISO 27001 certification.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Changes to our website often include updates to our Privacy Statement. Make sure you take note of the date specified above and check for new versions on a regular basis. We will do our best to inform you of any changes we make
You can contact us at any time if you have questions or want to know which of your personal data we store. You can find our contact details below.
You have the right to:
- receive information concerning which personal data we have and how we use it;
- view the specific personal data we hold;
- have errors corrected;
- have outdated personal data deleted;
- have personal data transferred to another party;
- withdraw your consent;
- limit a particular type of processing;
- object to a particular use.
Make sure you clearly specify your name, so that we don’t accidentally edit or delete data concerning the wrong person.
In theory, we will comply with your request within one month. However, this period may be extended for reasons related to the specific rights of involved parties or the complexity of the request. We will inform you in good time if we need to extend this period.
Filing a complaint
If you want to file a complaint about the use of your personal data, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We handle all complaints internally and will contact you about this.
If you feel that we are not helping you correctly, you have the right to file a complaint with the regulator: the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens).
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone number: +31 (0)24 848 51 35
Chamber of Commerce (KvK) number: 74396242